This is my list of things I want to address regarding the Warlords patch notes. I was considering not posting these, but since this is a lot of stuff and I’m not sure when or if I’ll get to all of it, then here ya go.
- The removal of Disarm Trap and its ramifications for our status as special snowflakes in PvE. (Side note: What about Glyph of Swirly Ball?!)
- Find Weakness uptime for Subtlety rogues. Starting already beyond the sweet-spot?
- CP on rogue: C’mon guys, really? CP on target is a unique weakness! Weakness are required and the unique variety is the best variety!
- Tricks of the Trade: The right direction, but is it worth it? Perhaps give it a targetless option to negate threat.
- +20% damage to X perks: Cool for about a day, then its how it is. Maybe kinda boring in comparison, but I suppose all are like that.
- Revisiting Positional Requirements: But seriously.
- Enhanced Premeditation: Because having choice in what talents to take is for losers. (Also, Empowered FoK)